What you can expect to find on this blog: Book reviews. Music reviews. Funny stories. Occasional poems. Creative non-fiction. Correct spelling and punction. Typos. Mistakes. Freewrites. Ideas. Ranting. Raving. Rambling. Lists (lots of 'em). Boredom. Memories. News (of the "my life" variety). Links. Photos. Announcements. Changes.
Every writing teacher I've ever had and every writer writing about writing has told me to find a time to write every day. It doesn't matter what, just write. So far, I have no idea when that time will be, but hopefully this blog will help me to accomplish that. I don't think I'll write here every day, but if I can write often enough to help me complete my other writing projects- my unwritten short story ideas, my lines that would sound great in a poem, hell, even my novel- then I'd be happy with that.
You can comment on posts anonymously, so you don't have to get an account on this website, but I would like it if you would sign your comment.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment